Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Painting at Shriners Hospital

This past weekend eight Daughters of the Nile from the Aromaz Dynasty Temple #163 Irondale Alabama took a road trip to Greenville Shriners Hospital to paint a mural on the wall of one of the cast rooms. It is a great feeling knowing that the children will have something fun to look at while spending time in this room. You may remember Dawn Hill- our chief cook and bottle washer from our Retreat last year, she was the artist. Maybe I can get a picture of the mural for you to see soon. We enjoy helping these children and I, personally, hope you will join us on this exciting adventure, by coming to our Crop 2 Help Retreat 2007.

2 comments:

Terri said...

Glad you are doing this again. Looking forward to coming. I really enjoyed the make and takes. Would like to see more of them this year. Just a suggestion. Terri McElwee

JennV said...

I hear that someone got an email... I, however, wasn't on that list.... hmmm... musta got me mixed up with that "other" person. gonna have to call ya now. LOL!

I can't wait! Had a blast at the last one and I'm soooo wishing that I could make that slaw now that I'm on a diet!

Hugs!