Monday, May 28, 2007


The deposit has been received and we are set to go for September 14, 15 and 16th. I hope you have been saving up that $. I on the other hand have been buying door prizes and goodie bags item as I find them. Hit the mother load in Tuscaloosa a few weeks ago. Can't let the cat out of the bag just yet, but I am really looking forward to a wonderful crop. I will start taking sign ups
next Friday, June 1, 2007. And your deposit will be due by June 15th. So don't assume I have you down, e-mail me to make sure.
Until then,
Happy Scrappin

2 comments:

JennV said...

WOOHOOO! I'm Sooo Ready for this!!! I've got some great ideas for M&T's for this year too! If anyone is reading and thinks they can't afford it, start saving NOW because you certainly won't want to miss one of Jerri's Retreats!

hugs!

Terri said...

Can't wait for this. I am really looking forward to it. Terri