Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Our Annual "Pink Lodge" was Saturday night. Another fund raiser for our chapter Daughters of the Nile, Irondale Alabama. This play is based on what the women think the men do in Lodge. It is a funny funny play and to tell you the truth, we get better the more laughs we hear. So the fundraising has begun. In the next few months we will have a Boston Butt Sale, the Crop 2 Help Retreat and a Yard Sale. I would like to Thank each of you for joining me at the crop and helping us help the children of the Shriners Hospital.

2 comments:

j said...

Yard sale? Did someone mention a yard sale?

Hmmmmm, sounds interesting...

Jen

JennV said...

I soooo hate that I missed it! I heard that it was too funny though! Crop is 8 short days away! ACK! I'll be working on my M&T's and goodies all weekend! Hugs!